New Mommy

New Mommy

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Days like this...

Have you ever had one of the days from work where you just wanted to take a 9 iron to something or someone just because of something small and stupid? After working a 9 hour day at work, all I wish I could do is go buy the new book from the Sookie Stackhouse series and just crash on the couch for a couple days and just vegetate and read.

So if my husband reads this after I had to drain what's left of our bank account to bring him dinner because of the bad weather that was supposed to start 90 minutes ago, I would love the book or a back rub. Your choice.

When will this stupid economy turn around and help us more than harm us?

Soon I will get lost in LOST and then head home from the TV station and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment